The 2020 application deadline is March 13, 2020 at 11:59PM.
- The GVA Public Interest Fellow works at a local NYC nonprofit organization in a project- or research-based internship capacity
- The GVA Community Impact Brinkley Fellow will work at Community Impact on a self-initiated project or research that fulfills a specific organizational need
- The GVA Faculty Service Learning Fellow will assist a faculty member in the development and research of a service-learning project to be offered as part of a fall 2021 course
- Applicant and Internship Information
- Name and contact information for two Professional and/or Academic References
- Project Statement relevant to the fellowship for which you are applying
- Current Resume (uploaded as an attachment to the application)
In addition to the application, employer verification forms are due March 13, 2020.
Applicants will be evaluated on the following criteria:
- Impact of the organization on the community
- Impact of the fellowship project within the organization
- Impact of the project on the Fellow
- Project’s alignment with Community Impact’s mission to advance the public good and instill the importance of life-long service
- Applicant’s passion for the project and depth of understanding about how the project influences broader social change
The information session will take place on February 21, 2020. Please join us at Earl Hall (Dodge Room) from 1 - 3p. For more information contact email@example.com.